Friday, March 11, 2022

Custom Build Your Android And Ios Mobile App











About:

Note: Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.


I am an expert Mobile Application Developer (Android, iOS, or Hybrid App) for your mobile app (Android, IOS, iPhone)  requirements. I can develop android and ios applications with high standards with great quality in mobile app development.


I can be your mobile app developer (android developer and ios developer) I can build the mobile app in native and hybrid technology with admin panel



My Services:


  • Android App Development
  • iOS iphone App Development
  • Native App Development
  • Hybrid App Development 
  • Mobile App UI/UX Designing and Development


Developed iOS and Android applications in various industries:



- Taxi Booking App

- Food Ordering App

- On-Demand Handyman service application

- Dating Application

- Social iPhone App

- Finance App

- Health and Fitness App.



Why Me
  • Strong technical skills, Have 10+ years of experience

  • 99% Satisfaction to Clients.
  • High-Quality Delivery.
  • Expertise in UI/ UX mobile designs
  • Effective Communication throughout the mobile app development.



Also this Gig Includes app with 3-5 screens only rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.

Reviews


:

Well It was a great experience but the project was complex, so it took double time than we expected. the beginning was very difficult with them, we though we made a bad decision to work with tem but at the end we are happy, they are great team. He is great in terms of business etiquette, and always available to respond too. He is one of best I totally agreed !

:

Thanks sir

:

Communication was very good, easy and quick. I really like the screenshots he designed for me. Above all, I found it very good that he didn't just take over the screenshots but built something around them and enlarged some of the elements from the screenshots. Lovely again

:

Amazing, super responsive. Helped me map out all my ideas in my project. This seller knows EXACTLY what they are doing.

:

So far the team completed the Front end development of my app. So far so good! The communication the team has is wonderful! I can really say that they are good at what they do! I will highly recommend ! If you have a chance to work with Khalid he will not disappoint! Thank you! Now let's see how the backend development goes! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment