Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Develop Professional Android Apps











About:

Earning apps are best for earning passive income. "If you'll Buy my Premium Gig earning app; I'll implement my Secret methods in your app which I personally use to Earn Big from my personal Apps ." After order completion, I'll share my successful Promotion Method to get Users. Just buy & earn forever.



The apps are published for free on your developer account with your brand name, icon, splash screen, description, etc. APK and IPA files are provided. It can be done for any kind of website: Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, etc.



The app will look just like the website, it will update automatically with all the latest content or changes you make. All website features will work in the app as well.

You will get a control panel to send lifetime unlimited push notifications as well as a native interactive news publishing page where the app users can comment, leave a "like", etc.



N.B.- Kindly contact me before placing an order. 

Reviews


:

Welldone, awesome work. You have developed a very decent and beautiful UI beyond my expectations. Highly recommended android developer

:

Great, it's perfect man you have done the as expected. Very good

:

Thank you So much Sir it was a Perfect Delivery. I will definitely buy again :)

:

Delivered exactly what i needed, very beautiful UI designed by the developer

:

Thanks a lot for fixing crashing on my A




No comments:

Post a Comment