Monday, May 2, 2022

Develop Native Android, Ios Or React Native Mobile App











About:

Hello,

I'll fix or create your native or cross-platform Android and/or iOS Application. 



I'll create a complete application with authentication using Firebase or Rest APIs. The application can be created based on the design provided by you or I can be creative and get the design done on my own.



I can do

Simple Application

Chat Application

Simple Games

Ride-Hailing Application

E-commerce Application

Maps based Application

Social Network Applications

Firebase based Applications

Rest APIs Integration

Payment Gateways/In-App purchase Integration

Social Authentication ( Google, Facebook, Linkedin etc)

Number Based Authentication

Bug Fixes in pre-made applications

Components for premade applications

Continuous Deployment with AppCenter Bitrise etc



If what you are looking for is not mentioned in the above list, message me to know if I do those or not.



You may check gigs extras for complete package. 





Before placing your order please reach out to me so I can help you customize your order exactly as per your requirements. 

Reviews


:

5 star seller

:

Quick and easy to talk to

:

Had a wonderful experience, looking forward to working with you again.

:

Amazing work, delivered on time and even my special after requests where implemented even if they were not within the Spec. Without doubt, great work. I would come anytime again. Thank you for your effort and kind regards from Munich. Well done!

:

Excellent! Excellent! Work. Usama is the developer you want on your project. I’ve had several and by far he’s the best, specifically because as a none developer I don’t know what I don’t know and he doesn’t mind offering suggestions to not only save me money but make my platform run better. He’s very patient and willing to work with you. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment