Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Be Your Ios Developer











About:

Hello,



My name is Awais, I'm a mobile app developer with 5+ years of experience. I can develop any kind of iOS apps. I will develop an awesome app for you.





I'm well experienced with the following:



  • E-Commerce app
  • Auto layout (for all the screen sizes)
  • Core data (local storage)
  • Firebase integration (cloud storage, real-time database)
  • In-app purchases
  • Subscription-based apps
  • Push notifications
  • Local notifications
  • Custom user interfaces
  • Social media integrations (SingIn/SignUp)
  • Apple map / Google map / GPS
  • Online store / Shopping apps
  • Chat apps
  • AdMob integration (Google Ads for mobile apps)
  • Payment method integration (Stripe)
  • Health / Fitness / Meditation apps
  • Convert your website into iOS app & many more





Why me?



  • App Store submission
  • Free app icon
  • Splash screen
  • On-time delivery
  • Responsive user interfaces for all the screen sizes
  • Fully optimize codes
  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • App Store Optimization





Don't hesitate to talk to me before placing the order.



Best Regards & Thank you!

Awais

Reviews


:

He is amazing developer , He do extra work to finish the main job with out ask me feeds , He is fast and very patient, Iam recommended him for everyone in app development

:

Talented, approachable, creative, delivered as described.

:

Great guy and fantastic support, no need to go anywhere else Thanks

:

awesome work as always

:

thanks, hire him again




No comments:

Post a Comment