Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Help You With Anki Troubles And Doubts











About:

Having trouble with Anki? Cannot solve it yourself? I can do it for you !



Please contact me before ordering ! Thank you!



I can help you with all the following VIDEO TUTORIALS:

  • video tutorial about any functionality you want to do related to Anki or Ankidroid.
  • creating the best and optimal card templates.
  • extracting data from an online table, document or page and convert it to an Anki deck.
  • conditional formatting cards, for example color for genders, plurals, tones, rarity, and so on.
  • mass addition of tags based on a criteria.
  • creating non-overlaped line cloze deletion decks optimized for memorizing lyrics.
  • wipe out (delete all) past reviews from the cards or decks you wish or from cards that you no longer have on your collection and are messing up the statistics.
  • and much for you may struggle with.



Just ask me what you wish to solve and I will reply as soon as possible.



I am an Anki power user since 2009 & I have contributed as a volunteer. I do appear in the special thanks section in the credits since Anki version 2.1.



I have more than 200k flashcards in my collection with 4+ million reviews.



Cheers

Reviews


:

He was really helpful with setting up my Anki with Migaku and The Kanji God add on for learning Japanese. I would use his service again for sure in the near future.

:

Very knowledgeable and experienced. Will plan to keep using his services!

:

Guillem’s advice on using Anki and building decks has been super helpful!

:

Very professional and knowledgeable on Anki !! Two thumbs up.

:

A true professional of Anki, anything related to Anki, this is your man, don't waste your time, just select Guillem. This is my 2nd job and I will be back for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment