Saturday, June 25, 2022

Design And Develop Android New Or Old App With New UI











About:

Design and Develop an Android NEW Or OLD App using Android Studio



What Will I Do:



  • Develop your idea in the application format.
  • Convert a website into android application.
  • Design Already develop an android application.
  • Add new features already done app
  • News application
  • Video player app
  • music player app
  • Textile application



You can contact me for Java / SQLite / Firebase development and UI design in Android SDK  etc. and many more...



I'm flexible with my working hours. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


:

Great communication from this seller. He has also delivered the work in the shortest time I didn't even imagine possible which has allowed me to continue with the planning of my project. thanks big

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment