Friday, June 24, 2022

Develop Android App, Fix App Issues And Improve Performance











About:

I am an Android Developer with 4+ years of experience. I can convert your business requirement into an Android Application that will also work on Huawei mobile devices(New Versions). I have experience in different domains of development which is listed below.



Services I can and will offer:

  • Social Media apps
  • Audio/Video calling apps
  • Messaging apps
  • Launcher apps
  • Payment gateway integration apps
  • Maps and graph apps (both real-time)
  • Doctor/patient app (all apps related to medical field)
  • In-App purchases and Ad network integration.
  • Custom business applications
  • e-Commerce apps
  • Driver/Passenger applications.
  • Media Applications.



Why choose me As your Developer?

Because I know how to provide great and optimized UI with strong backend functionality. Other than that I provide unlimited revision on all plans because client satisfaction is my first priority. Regarding Development, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I'm always available also I provide free consultancy on mobile application development processes and ideas.

Reviews


:

Nice and good Job thank you

:

Smart and Talented developer. He delivered the work before the given time. Will hire you again for my new projects. Thanks Again.

:

best service...

:

Good Service + Fast on Work + Always on Time Im Happy with service and he can do what he said. Thank you

:

Good work thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment