Monday, July 4, 2022

Make Android App As Android App Developer In Android Studio











About:

I am a Professional Android App Developer so the code written will be clean, documented and properly refactored in Android Studio. The UI of android app will be designed as per your requirement and I'll be there for you brain-storming creative ideas for more graphical enhancement in your UI.



The work done will be shared with you everyday so you can have a look and suggest changes as we go towards completion of your project.



The performance of the application will be definitely kept in mind as user have no time to wait. Do they?



I have completed various projects of my clients and helped my students regarding:



  • Java/Kotlin
  • Login/Signup using Email and Social Media
  • Profile Creation
  • Firebase/Firestore
  • Shared Preferences
  • MySQL Lite/Room
  • Dependency Injection
  • Dagger Hilt
  • MVVM
  • Retrofit
  • Lottie Animations for attractive UI
  • Material designing for soothing user experience
  • Google Maps API
  • Messaging Applications
  • Google Admob (Earn with Ads)
  • In-app Purchases



and much more in-depth techniques. Feel free to work with me and you will be more than pleased



The 'Premium' Package's price and time is versatile. It may or may not increase with the scope of your project. Contact me for discussion

Reviews


:

All the features I wanted were added and work perfectly.

:

Amazing job, I would recommend this seller every time. He’s pro, expert, flexible and kind 👏🏻.

:

Perfect product as usual! Highly recommend

:

Pleased to know that you are satisfied! :)

:

Excellente communication, livraison rapide, Très heureux et fortement recommandé.




No comments:

Post a Comment