Sunday, July 17, 2022

Upload Flutter App To Google Store And Apple Store











About:

I will publish your android and ios apps on google play store and apple store respectively.



include:

  • flutter, android, ios.
  • signed APK for google play.
  • screens shots for all devices.
  • info.plist configuration for apple app store.
  • android manifest configuration for google play store.
  • apps short descriptions.



Please, contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Hafiz was fantastic and communicated really well to translate my user requirements into a downloadable app. I’m so glad to have worked with him to finally push out my idea onto the App Store and Google Play store. Would absolutely recommend budding entrepreneurs to work with Hafiz. Great work mate.

:

It was a perfect seller! Highly recommended! AAA+++

:

Good honest professional seller, thanks for good work

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment