Thursday, August 4, 2022

Develop Your Ios And Android App By Using React Native And Flutter











About:

About This Gig



Hello, Charming people!

I'm HARIS professional iOS and Android mobile app developer, leading a team of skilled and experienced Flutter developers.



Why Choose me:

  • 5+ Years of Experience in Flutter Mobile App Development.
  • 10+ Years of Industrial Experience.
  • Excellent UI and Backend Experts.
  • Planned & Ordered Teamwork Approach.
  • Can Handle Large Projects Efficiently.



Services We Provide Include:

  • Custom iOS / Android App
  • Prototypes for Developing App
  • Extending Flutter App
  • Adding New Features
  • Flutter Widgets
  • Flutter UI
  • Flutter UI Fixing
  • Flutter App Bug Fixing
  • API Integration
  • Google Maps Integration
  • In-App Payment Methods



What You Can Expect From Your App:

  • Responsive UI
  • Excellent User Experience
  • Appealing Material Design
  • Cupertino (iOS-flavour) Widgets 
  • Rich Motion APIs
  • Smooth Natural Scrolling
  • Platform Awareness



Our Pledge To Clients:

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Delivery
  • Fast Response
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Will Build Your Product Like Our Own
  • Always There To Consult & Advice



Contact me to see our work portfolio.

Important Note:

Before placing an order, please contact us and provide your requirements through direct chat. Doing so will prevent order cancelation

Reviews


:

I have nice experience working with Haris, He knows all complicated solutions in flutter, he has finished my work in the given time period and answered all my questions, I would like to work with him again in future.

:

Haris is very professional and goes above and beyond to complete the task, I recommend this seller for all development projects.

:

Haris did an amazing job delivering exactly what I had asked for in my requirements. The apps design was exactly what I was looking for and he also delivered it in a time schedule. Great quality at a budget. Highly recommend!

:

Excellent delivery. Haris is having high skill in mobile application development and having knowledge of flutter. He can solve any complex problem. I will also prefer him for others.

:

Thanks for appreciation.




No comments:

Post a Comment