Thursday, September 8, 2022

Develop An Augmented Reality App











About:

Thank you for contacting me. I’m really happy to work with you!



Hello! I am Pedro, a freelancer with professional experiencein modeling and 3D rendering. I have worked several years in the fields of 3D modeling and animation, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Video Production, in companies from Germany, Spain and Portugal.



I will help you develop a great augmented reality application for android in Unity, with the help of ARCore and Vuforia Augmented Reality plugins.



The application may include, depending on your package



  • 3D model or video to be displayed on image target or marker;
  • Custom Animation;
  • Possibility of 3D object displacement in the Real Environment, with Room Detection Attributes;
  • Rotate, Scale and Position Attributes;



You will receive:

  • the AR final app installer (extension .apk), to be installed on your mobile phone





Please contact me and we will discuss further your projects and I'll I will give the exact price for the specific project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment