Monday, October 17, 2022

Develop Live Streaming App, Iptv , Ott Plaform, Live Tv Channel App











About:

Hello



You are highly welcome to my gig



I will build your IPTV software solution for all devices with flexible functionalities and features for the following devices.

Android TV

LG WebOS

Samsung TV

Tizen TV

Amazon FireTV

Mobile(Android/IOS)

Roku TV(coming soon)



I will create the full featured application.

I will make the backend with google firebase for your best security and also cheap in price. You will guide you for getting best low cost server and best low cost streaming servers. We understand that beginning stage for a company is hard so we will be there with you in every steps.



I will develop powerful, flexible and User friendly Movie / TV Series / tv channels Streaming CMS Platform with advance video contents management system . With powerful features and beautiful and Responsive design and ultimate Admin Panel can manage Movies ,Tv series ,Tv channels ,Categories , Users ,website settings and more .



Kindly message me back for explanation regarding to this gig Best regard

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment