Monday, October 3, 2022

Develop Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Please contact and discuss your requirements of android app with me before placing the order



Android



My Name is Aqib Zafar and I am developing android app for more than 4 year. I have successfully developed 300 android+ apps.



My Expertise

  • Android
  • Java
  • KOTLIN
  • Jetpack
  • MVVM
  • Navigation Components
  • Room Database
  • Firebase
  • PHP
  • Rest API
  • Material Design
  • Retrofit
  • Responsive Screen
  • ADMB integration
  • Map/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone etc
  • Payment gateways
  • Website to android app
  • Push Notification
  •  XD to android app
  • Google maps integration



Development Process :

  • Collect & Analyze Client Requirements
  • Design 
  • Development 
  • QA & Testing 
  • Maintenance & Support



My Aim is To Provide:

  • Provide High Quality Android App
  • Google Recommended Standards
  • Good looking and Attractive U UX design
  • Help you to generate revenue



Why hire me

  •  I give Affordable Price according to work
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction



Always send a message about your project details before ordering so I can give you the best offer.



It will be my pleasure to work for you as an android app developer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment