Saturday, November 26, 2022

Publish Apps Or Games On The App Store And Google Play











About:

I will publish your android apps or game on my google play store for a lifetime support



Provide following requirements.



Your Apps Name

Short Description

Long Description

Logo - Size - 512x512

Banner - Size - 1024x500

Screenshots

App Category 

Targeted Audience/Age

Countries

Contain Ads - Yes or No

Contact Email

News App - Yes or Not

Privacy Policy





Why did you choose me?



100% Clients Satisfaction

Fast Delivery

Lifetime Support

Quick Respond





Note: 



I will upload your app in 30 min. But it takes 1-7 days to be published on Play store due to privacy policy.



Make sure that your app doesn't have any type of copyright content





Don't send me any adult apps

I will check your apps before publishing



If you have any questions you can inbox me before ordering



Our work is just to publish app , If your app suspends, reject or our account terminate we are not responsible..









Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment