Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Build Flutter Apps With Php Laravel Backend











About:

Hi Arslan here,



Flutter has been the best choice for app development with super fast delivery and elegant design. I have over 5+ years of experience in native android app development and 14 months with flutter.



When developing apps my core focus is on the user experience. I always like to understand the operating domain of the app and how the ui/ux can be improved. Said that, if you already have a design prototype with you I can replicate the exact same design for you.



What I can help you with?



  • Custom Android and IOS Application
  • Design UI/UX
  • Flutter App Bug Fixing
  • Flutter UI
  • Extending Flutter App
  • Adding New Features





Features Your App May Include:-



  • Elegant UI
  • Best User Experience.
  • Native Performance.
  • Firebase Integration.
  • Local Notifications.
  • Push Notifications.
  • Location Services.
  • Google Maps Integration.
  • API Integration with Laravel.



If you have any queries, please feel free to ask me. I'll be more than happy to have a discussion and walk through the requirement.



Please message me before placing the order. 

 

Regards,

Arslan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment