Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Mobile App Development For Android App And IOS App











About:

I am a software developer working in the field for the last 5 years. My expertise is Mobile Application development for Android and IOS.



During my experience, I have provided my services to different industries which include Ride Sharing, Real Estate, Transportation, Robotics, Health Sciences, Food, and Education. I have developed more than 100 Mobile apps for both platforms, few of them are mentioned in my portfolio attached with the gig, please have a look;



I can provide you with custom mobile applications designed and developed as per your requirements. The pricing plan mentioned in the gig is tentative and the exact price is subject to exact requirements.



My development plan is as follow;



  • Designing Mobile App using Adobe Photoshop (We will provide three different designs)
  • After you go through the selection process, we will develop Front End for both platforms
  • Developing backend
  • Integration of Apps with Admin Panel using JSON
  • Deployment & Uploading on stores from your accounts



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment