Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Convert Adobe Xd, Figma Design To Flutter UI Or Reskin











About:

*Hello & Welcome to My Gig* :)



*Click on Contact Seller button to discuss the requirements* 



I am Shahmeer, I will convert Adobe XD, Figma to Flutter UI or Reskin app.



I do Follow the State Management Structures and Patterns. So, don't worry you will Definately get the Best Quality of code.



I will Design Complete App UI or Reskin.



Why Flutter ?



It is an Awesome UI development tool created by Google which is used to develop apps for both Android & iOS.



My Services:



  • Convert Adobe XD, Figma to Attractive Flutter UI.
  • Awesome Animations and Navigation Flow of Screens.
  • Responsive and Complex Design Widgets.
  • Reskin or Redesign Flutter App.
  • Clean source codes with comments.
  • Perfect file patterns and hierarchy.



What do I need ?



Design Files I need to Convert it into Working Flutter App UI.



  • Adobe XD.
  • Figma.
  • PSD.
  • Sketch.
  • AI.
  • PNG.
  • JPG.
  • Or Any Idea, concept etc.



Why Choose me?



  • 24/7 Available.
  • 100% Satisfaction.
  • Provide Quick Service.
  • Friendly Support & Service even after the Job is done.



Open to Custom Orders, feel free to contact so I can make Custom Offers, for your specific needs.



Thankyou! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment