Thursday, March 2, 2023

Develop Android App Or Be Your Android Developer











About:

Gig Introduction:



I am a passionate Android Developer with 3 years of experience, worked with many software houses and different projects in this time period. I always prefer to work with customer requirements and 100% satisfactions through my quality work.



Services that this Gig provides are:



  • Navigation based applications
  • Material UI Design
  • Firebase Authentications
  • Secure Sign-Up/Sign-In
  • Custom APIs
  • Maps and GPS based applications
  • Push Notifications
  • Online Delivery applications
  • Ad Integration
  • App Testing
  • And much more



Technologies:



  • Android Studio
  • Firebase Realtime Database
  • SQLite Database
  • Local Databases
  • Back-end with Java
  • App Testing



Note: Please contact me and feel free to discuss your projects with me.



Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment