Friday, March 17, 2023

Customize The Android App And Will Add New Features In It











About:

Hi, If you want to customize your app you can contact me. I will surely help you with this.

I am a professional full stack android developer having experience of 3+years. I can develop and customize apps. I have good expertise both in frontend and backend. I have developed more than 75+ apps.  I have experience in removing copyright issues of the app.



Services:



  • App Modification
  • App reskin
  • Ad Mob ads integration
  • Change logo of the application
  • Change Design of Application
  • Change Icon of Application
  • Generate and Provide APK of code
  • user friendly UI
  • easy to use code.



Applications I developed:



COVID-19 Health App, School Management System





I will use:



  • Android Studio



Why me?



  • Friendly conversation between both
  • Efficient and error-free work in time
  • Client Satisfaction is my first priority
  • Unlimited revisions will be given
  • my clients are my family



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment