Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Publish Your App On Play Store Within 1 Hour











About:

I will publish your app on google play store account within 1 hour

I will publish your android app in my Developer's account on Play Store and many people in the world managed to download it easily and officially.



I need these requirements for publish your app (are play store requirements):

  • App Title
  • Default Language
  • Application Type
  • Application Category
  • Contain Ads (Yes/No)
  • Short Description
  • Full Description
  • App Icon
  • Featured Image
  • Screenshots
  • Contact email
  • Target Audience/Age/Countries
  • Content Rating
  • Privacy Policy
  • Signed Apk
  • aab.file

Rules:

  1. I'm just submitting your app to my console
  2. I have delivered it 24 hours and you have to accept it by showing the required proof
  3. If your app is rejected, I am not responsible for it



Provide me this l will publish your app on the play store.

thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment