Saturday, April 8, 2023

Install, Rebrand And Customize Your Wowonder Android Apps











About:

Hi, I'm Javed Iqbal a Visual Studio Xamarin Expert Developer who customizes the CodeCanyon WoWonder android app, QuickDate, PixelPhoto, DeepSound, PlayTube, Timeline, or all other apps and connects the app with your PHP website server. I also customize the Wowonder script according to your requirements.

I will install, rebrand and customize your wowonder android app.



If you have already bought your WoWonder Android app (Timeline or Messenger) Script I can set up, update or customize it for your app as per your requirements. I will provide all the services you need to build a good android application.

I'm Providing:

  1. App Logo Change
  2. Change App Icon
  3. Change Splash Screen
  4. App Reskin
  5. Rename App Name & Package Name.
  6. Change UI Design Like The First Screen, Login, Register, etc
  7. Change App Main Theme Colors
  8. App Bug Fixing
  9. Change Keys For Social Logins, Admob Ads, OneSignal Notification, etc.



Feel free to talk to me before placing your order.

THANKS.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment