Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Develop A React Native Hybrid App For Android And Ios











About:

Hii

I am Sahil Sharma and I am a react native developer with experience of 3+ years. I develop your app from scratch to the end which means publishing on AppStore and play store. As I have an experienced developer so you do not worry about code quality as well.

I have developed more the 20 React native apps and I prefer the latest tech over the old for eg many developers have not used even redux but I used Redux with a toolkit whiich is the latest and makes the app easy to understand this is only one example of my work.



I will deliver app on time SO pick up your phone and let's discuss your project, I've been waiting...



Thank you



These are the list of my skills

React Native

React

Tailwind CSS

Html/CSS

Javascipt

Node JS



Some features that is very common included:-

- Push Notifications

- Real-time apps

- Location Services

- Map Services

- Offline Apps

- Messaging

- Social Feeds

- Facebook / Google Sign

-Chat Application



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment