Sunday, February 20, 2022

Make Your Custom Android Application











About:

//Note: Please send me your requirements before placing order



I will develop an Android application for you. Please send me your app idea, specifications, and requirements beforehand. Client satisfaction is my top priority.



What I Offer:

  • Weather Apps
  • School Apps
  • Calculator/Statistics Apps
  • Convert Website to Mobile App
  • Google Maps API
  • JSON Readers
  • Beautiful UI
  • Computer Vision Apps (Depending on dataset)
  • Photo Editor
  • Alarm
  • Reminders / To Do List
  • PDF Maker
  • Resume Maker
  • Camera Filter
  • Other Apps Depending on Requirements



Information I Need:

  • Color Preference
  • Functions and Content (If standard or premium package)
  • Target Audience
  • App Examples or Inspiration (Optional)
  • Logo (If any)



I look forward to work with you to develop your custom Android application. For further information, please contact me.



Best Regards,

Ibrahim Al-Akash

Reviews


:

Delivered within the promised time :) Highly recommended Quality was amazing

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment