Sunday, July 31, 2022

Develop An Android App Using Kotlin











About:

Do you want to engage more customers in your business, then you need an mobile app to grow your business fast because recent studies shows that Internet traffic will grow 10x more in mobile than normal PC



So, what are you waiting for? Hire me and I'll help you in building your Android app.



Services I am providing with this gigs

  • Up-to-date development practices
  • Clean and readable code
  • Fully Kotlin language way
  • MVVM Architecture
  • Jetpack Libraries
  • Maps and Location Support
  • Dependency Injection with Dagger Hilt
  • Retrofit 2
  • Room Database
  • Coroutines
  • Push Notifications
  • Live Data
  • Material UI
  • Custom design implementation.
  • Firebase Integration
  • and much more...



Why Hire me?

  • Professional communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • Quick response
  • Adaptable with new trends.

Reviews


:

Understood my requirements perfectly and very professional.

:

- Fast delivery - Good Communication - Helped with bugs after delivery - Patience

:

He's so talented! He fully fulfilled all my requests in my order and always kept in touch with me.

:

He did a great job in a short time and with all the functionalities I asked for, I also asked for several revisions and he did them satisfactorily. Recommended.

:

Thank you for hiring me again.




No comments:

Post a Comment