Saturday, July 30, 2022

Design An Aesthetic UI With Flutter











About:

Hi, thanks for checking my UI with Flutter gig!



I am Qalb E Abbas, an expert Flutter app developer with over 3 years of industry experience. I have developed many professional apps with modern UI, high performance and qualitative code.



As a creative developer, I can understand why it is important to have aesthetic UI along with the qualitative backend code for your app. I am here at your service to show you my creativity!



After aesthetic UI is developed, I will make this UI functional using my another gig so that you can enjoy your high performance flutter app.





What I need from you for Flutter UI:

  • Any design sample
  • Your amazing business idea
  • Any sample app so that I can get idea
  • Your favourite color theme
  • XD/Figma files



What you will get:

  • Stunning animations
  • Awesome page transitions
  • Amazing onclick effects
  • Responsive UI
  • Localization
  • And many more



Why I am perfect for your needs:

  • Work as per your requirements
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Quick service 24x7
  • Support available even after delivery.
  • You will be satisfied with my perfect UI in flutter



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. THANK YOU!

Reviews


:

Expertise level: 3.5/5 Communication: 3.5/5 Knowledge of Flutter: 3.5/5

:

Great dev!

:

Qalb was great to work with, took feedback very well, and I'm looking forward to working with him again!

:

Seller is great to work with and wants to make you a happy customer.

:

Immediate solution to my requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment